Saturday, February 12, 2011

Heaven_21

 
''Cielo''  a name or a word  which comes from an Italian  word which means heaven or sky .Being  my own name Cielo is such a pleasure  though  I don't have an angelic  face.


. It is a great gratification  that my name means a  lot of good descriptions . I may not be a type of person  who has very good descriptions but I'm willing to prove and show  the real me. And to show  it I must struggle harder on life especially on our section 4-Science

  Being one in a group of science students is hard but amazing.A section  where in  you can find different  kind of person with different personality .But  being a member of this section  is interesting. I n any problem , we face it as one, though sometimes we get mad at each other we don't make it seriously.People around us don't know what's the real 4-science  especially me.Maybe most of the  students  in our school don't know 'bout me ,what are my likes .dislikes,behavior  and favorites .The truth is  I am a kind  of girl who always hide my emotions  but to show I'm fine I just keep on smiling . I appreciate  my friends  who trully understand me inspite of my attitudes. There are many things that can describe me.A girl  that can makes you laugh by my corny knock knock  jokes. A girl  who don't  know how to cross a road alone. And a simple girl that can rock your emotional heart. A boyish girl   whose favorite sport is  football , since  I was a child it was my  favorite  game. I used to join  that during  intramurals  and distric meet when I was in gradeschool and now that  I'm  in high school student  I was very glad from what  had happened on our mini olympics  , we ranked  second place , though we are not the champion we are very  happy  from what we achieved .


Scyber Phoenix
 For me  I am a teenager with the Scyber Phoenix  who truly  found ourselves in a unique school  surrounded by a  remarkable group of students  where the only way  to fit in is to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment